With the Royal Baby on the way, I took the time to reflect and look back on Kate Middleton’s wedding. In particular, her gorgeous bouquet of Lily of the Valley and how perfect she held her bouquet. I think all brides and bridesmaids can learn a little something from Kate 🙂
Remember a bouquet is to accent your look not take away. Think of accessorizing your clothes – you wouldn’t want to wear a necklace that over powers your dress , would you?
Take note from Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
1. Get a feel for your bouquet , the handle or stems.
2. Hold it comfortably at waist level, angled toward your guests.
3. If carrying a bouquet, other than a standard hand tied – like a Miss. America Pageant style bouquet – known as a Presentation Style Bouquet, get comfortable with laying it on your arm. ** What I love about IND girls, is that during graduation all the girls hold a dozen Red Roses presentation style **
4. GOOD POSTURE. Shoulders back, stand up straight, do not look down – always forward. This will make you feel more confident with the way you look and feel and will hold the bouquet properly.
5. POSE FOR THE CAMERA. You never know where your photo will end up so make them PICTURE PERFECT.