Now, that would be nice if almost every guy this for Valentine’s Day did this right ?
Funny as I sit here and type this blog there is a PRO FLOWERS COMMERCIAL on the T.V.
Something along the lines of ” order her a dozen roses for ONLY $19.99 and if you order online you will receive 50 % off PLUS a gorgeous vase … ” BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ! Paying less means poor quality flowers, service, product care and handling and well those people just don’t give a crap. In the box they go, tossed around like a rag doll and placed on your door step – snow, rain, you name it. And if you are lucky , there will be a vase so you can arrange your own flowers 🙂
First thing is first: Google search or check out Society of American Florists Directory where you can find a near by florist. Then go and actually pick out flowers for your significant other …
- Red Roses ? How about impressing her with orange or purple?
- Does she have a unique personality ? Ask your florist about “FANTASY FLOWERS”, something that will make her jaw drop.
- Let’s admit the standard 9″ Rose vases are BORING AND BLAND !
- Choose a bold colored vase – maybe purple, green, striped vases or go neutral with pops of colors from florals.
- ORDER EARLY TO REDUCE DISAPPOINTMENT !
Florists : SELL your products and educate your customers. Use the fabulous Oasis Products, fill those vases with Deco Beads, think outside the vase: Wire Detail anyone ? How about some BLING ?
And one last note: We all saw last years Superbowl Teleflora Commercial with Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima, right ?
Here’s what I say : Buy LOCALLY and you shall receive 🙂
NICK KNOWS BETTER and I suppose that is what happens when you date a floral designer 😉
xo HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY WEEK, LOVERS.
Photo: John P. Dunnigan